Join public health experts from CDC’s Community Guide Office and Division of Cancer Control and Prevention for a webinar being hosted by the Indian Health Service, a CPSTF Liaison. Presenters will share effectiveness and economic evidence from systematic reviews of intervention approaches to increase breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening and prevent skin cancer and discuss ways tribal communities might benefit.
- Recognize the positive evidence for CPSTF-recommended interventions to prevent skin cancer or increase breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening
- Identify a CPSTF-recommended intervention to prevent skin cancer or increase breast, cervical, or colorectal cancer screening
- Explore CDC-funded programs that have used CPSTF-recommended interventions for cancer prevention and control
- T’Rhonda Flagg, MPA, MCHES — Public Health Advisor/Program Consultant, Program Services Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Krista Hopkins Cole, MPH — Health Communication Specialist, Community Guide Office (Cherokee Nation Operational Solutions Contractor)
- Yinan Peng, PhD, MPH — Health Scientist, Community Guide Office
- Sajal K. Chattopadhyay, PhD — Economist, Community Guide Office